The Pier Pleasure e-Dock features an all aluminum dock frame and Titan deck panels. The features found in this post-style dock will meet and exceed the requirements that you are searching for in an economical dock. The simple design of any post-style dock keeps the cost very competitive compared to other dock designs. The Pier Pleasure e-Dock has additional features not found in other post-style docks.
- The tracks on the e-Dock frame rails allow for the aluminum channel connection brackets and post legs to be bolted in any location on the dock frame. This allows you to create any dock layout you desire.The dock layout can easily be modified in the future as your dock needs change.
- Every section has the option of 6′ or 8′ posts.
- Stainless Steel & Brass Fasteners – Rust free operation.
- Double-Braced legs add additional stability to every section.
- Clean dock appearance can be achieved by cutting off posts below the deck panels and still have height adjustment.
- The Titan deck panels may be secured permanently to the dock frame with stainless steel tek screws.
Titan Vinyl Deck Panels
Titan Deck was engineered so your dock will be the last thing on your mind. We know you would rather be having fun with your dock than working on your dock. Titan Deck is made out of polypropylene, a sturdy plastic, that will take everything you and Mother Nature can throw at it. It comes standard with aluminum stiffeners for extra reinforcement. All Titan Deck products come with UV protection which will prevent significant fading. Titan Deck will also handle any wild weather changes and is backed with a 12 year limited warranty.
Post legs can pass through the deck or choose to cut them off below the deck for a clean appearance. Optional caps are available to cover notched panels.
All legs are double braced for strength and stability on every section.
Braced post legs are easily adjusted with a stainless steel set screw L-bolt that requires no tools.
Legs may be cut below the deck to create a clean appearance while still giving you 16″ of adjustment.
Aluminum channel connections allow each e-Dock frame to ramp up or down. Maximum 8″ height change per 8′ length.
Add wheels to the posts of any section to make installation and removal a simple task.